- Some boys seem to relish the negative attention
- I find it hard to ignore their ignorance of my expectations of classroom behaviour
- Their behaviour is at its best before the start of the day (i have nice conversations with them)
- They have shown the ability to focus on work when working far from each other
- They become almost incapable of self-managing after lunch
- They need very simple activities
- They have varying degrees of self-management but can easily set off each other
- They show little respect of authority (having been sent to Senior Teacher/AP)
- I will try to ignore/give as little attention to their negative behaviour as possible.
- I will not let their behaviour "win"
- I will ensure that tasks they are given are simple and followed up on by myself with them in class time.
- I will make sure that they are put in situations where distractions are minimalised
- I will give them attention for positive behaviour and deal with negative in a non-disruptive way.
- I will celebrate their successes
Storm Troopers - See no Evil by IamTHEdarthVADER